The B&B Elvira al Duomo has large and bright rooms with private balconies. Our rooms are furnished with great care for the comfort of our guests:
• air conditioning
• private bathroom
• internet wi-fi
• full breakfast with typical Sicilian products
The rooms are able to satisfy all your needs:
• single occupancy
• double room, triple, quadruple
Before opening, "Elvira al Duomo" it was the room of our children, that's why we call it. In such a way the room consists of a double bed and a cot and, it’s painted in yellow and burgundy. Its balcony overlooks the garden with citrus trees, figs and loquats. It is a room very shady, because the branches of a large tree erythrina filter the rays of the sun. The private bathroom has a half bath and all toilets.
Walls and floors green with yellow flowers. There are three single beds. The room has two balconies, one of wich overlooks the main entrance where you can see the corner of big plants from the hills leading to San Martino delle Scale, known for its Benedictine monastery and church of Madonna delle Grazie an ancient church that dominates Monreale. On the other balcony you can see a glimpse of Palermo, from Monte Pellegrino to the port city. When the sky is clear, we can see the Aeolian islands, on the horizon.
It is the largest room of the B&B, it is furnished with Sicilian-style 800 furnishings, it has always been painted pink and coated with white stucco. We have a double bed and a cot. From its balcony, you can admire part of the basin of Conca d'oro; mountains and wooded part of the city of Palermo. The private bathroom has a tub and the toilets have a marine design.
• kitchen available on request
• daily cleaning and towel change
• change of sheets every other day
• In winter, breakfast served in the lounge, and in summer breakfast served in the garden
• large parking available within the property
• shuttle service to and from the airport
• we also host your four-legged friends on demand